These were a free gift from Cross Stitcher, their free gifts have really improved over the years. I loved them and had to make them. I'm not going to use them as gift tags as I couldn't bear the thought of them being thrown away. I shall dangle them all over the house probably come Christmas.
Monday, 7 October 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
These tags are so cute and yes too good and pretty to be just tags! I love your blog, you are such a lovely person it is full of things you have made for other people, blankets, jumpers and so many cards.
Thank you for the comment on my blog about my big crochet blanket, we couldn't have it on our bed last night it was too hot but we will once the winter starts to get cold.
I read back year a year or two and such a lot of work, I love all those little tags you have made for friends and for your bike basket, such a super idea.
Where did you find the chart for the valentine card.. I love you to the moon and back, I'd love to make that for my lovely husband. And wow the birthday message in the snow.. you have a super man there!! Mine is a keeper too, we have been married 7 years 2 months and 8days..
I have become a follower so shall pop back to see what you're doing.
Happy Days
Chris x
Lovely tags....and you're right, they are too nice to be thrown away!
Very pretty, perhaps you could hang them on the Christmas tree?
Post a Comment