Monday, 23 September 2013

Valentine Ornament ...

I finished this Valentine ornament the other day.  This is a freebie from The Primitive Hare.  The reason my stitching is so random and out of order with the seasons is down to my to-do folder.  For years I saw things in magazines and on line that I wanted to stitch/knit/crochet and would just move on and forget about it.  Now I print it out or tear it out and put it to the back of my folder and I my next project is the one that comes to the top next.  It works for me.  This is why I can sometimes find myself stitching Christmas things in April, or indeed, Valentine's projects in September.
and here is the back...
The next project to pop up to the top is the Lean On Me Cushion.  This is from Cross Stitcher magazine and is stitched using all six strands of DMC which is costing me a fortune but well worth it I think.  I'm almost half way through this now.  I think I shall back it with the Cath Kidston cowboy fabric.  What do you think?

No comments: