Sunday, 20 October 2013

War Horse...

We have just got back from our Anniversary treat - a weekend away in Birmingham to see War Horse. We travelled First Class on the train and stayed in the most wonderful hotel in the centre of the city, The Burlington.
We had a wander round the city in the afternoon, I especially loved the food market.


Then after a very tasty early supper at one of the hotel's restaurants...
off we went to see War Horse.
Oh my!  I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this performance is.  Everyone MUST go and see it - NOW!  Everything about it was perfect and the puppets and their puppeteers are sheer genius.  All in all, a very good weekend.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures!

Ginnie said...

I have heard very good reviews of this, my Mother in Law went to the Hippodrome to see it too. x