Tuesday, 4 September 2012

No stitching, no knitting, no crochet, no baking ...

+

         =


Yes, I've broken my arm in two places.  We bought bikes, my husband and I, seemed like a good idea at the time.  We went on a bike ride a week last Saturday and a momentary lapse of concentration caused me to ride into a lifebelt thingy and that was that!  I have broken my wrist and elbow and the pain for the first few days was unbearable.  

Dave has been absolutely incredible, taking on all the cooking, pot washing, housework, dressing of the invalid, washing of the invalid...because I can do virtually NOTHING!  Sob!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing...how awful! I hope they both heal quickly....and that you can survive without stitching, crocheting etc. I'm sure some on-line shopping might be managed though.....teehee!! (Purely for medicinal purposes)

Julie said...

Oh no, how dreadful. Hope you heal quickly. X