Tuesday, 25 September 2012

I Managed To Sew On A Button!!!!

Well, two buttons to be exact !  Go me !  I've finished Jack's Dinosaur jumper which has been languishing in a Tesco carrier bag for weeks.  The photo is dreadful as I am no yet up to blocking the jumper - definitely a two handed job - but you get the gist.
The cast comes off on 8th October, all being well.  I'm so fed up and bored.  Dave bought me a Kindle a couple of days after I broke my arm and I absolutely love it.  I've read four books since I've been incapacitated, two of them have "Fifty" in the title (Ahem!)  I've managed to do a bit of stitching this last week but it's very slow going and it makes my bad arm ache after a while, but for a little while I feel back to my old self.

No comments: