Monday, 18 October 2010

Introducing Mrs. Smart ...

Dave and I got married on 9th October. It was a very small event, only close family and very close friends, about 20 people in total and we had a little reception back at our home. Everyone thought I was made to do it at home but they did admit on the day that it was lovely and one of the best weddings they'd ever been to! I was VERY nervous and forgot my lines but the registrar was a darling and she helped me through. I'm very, very happy.
One of the reasons for keeping the wedding low-key was that we had to be up at 5 o'clock the morning after to fly to here:- Yes, we had an amazing honeymoon in New York!


The weather was unseasonably warm - reaching 75 degrees most days we were there.

As this was our second visit to the city we could relax and not rush around seeing all the major attractions as we've already done that. This time we travelled on the subway alot, sat in parks and ate from deli's and just had the most wonderful time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congratulations to you both