I love Halloween. I normally start trimming the house up on the 1st October but there was a bit of a saga surrounding the ladders to get up into the loft...another story!
Sunday, 31 October 2010
Happy Halloween ...
Dave's gone a bit mad decorating the outside of our front garden fence:-
I was responsible for the decorating indoors. You'd think we were having a party or we'd got little kids, but there's only the two of us today!
I love Halloween. I normally start trimming the house up on the 1st October but there was a bit of a saga surrounding the ladders to get up into the loft...another story!

I bought the "Eek" ornament from Michael's in New York!
I love Halloween. I normally start trimming the house up on the 1st October but there was a bit of a saga surrounding the ladders to get up into the loft...another story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Cute decorations! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment