Monday, 21 July 2014
A New Me???
Today I have started The Fast Diet. I’ve heard really encouraging things about this and a good friend of mine swears by it. Not just for the weight loss but lots of other health benefits it can bring you. Today is a fasting day, you fast (only taking in 500 calories) for two days a week and eat normally for the other five days. I’m extremely overweight and I need to loose at least 4 stone to make me look anything like normal again. This weight has crept up over the last four or five years and I managed to make myself believe that it didn’t matter - well it does. Seeing myself in the photos of my sister-in-law’s wedding the other week horrified, disgusted and ashamed me. I can’t understand what my husband sees in me, why he’s still with me. So, today is the first day of the rest of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Good luck with the diet. My friend's husband does this diet- he lost about 14 pounds and says he feels great with it. The best thing though is that he has more energy. I'm thinking about starting it when I get back from my vacation.
As you can see I am rather behind on blog reading but I hope you succeed with this. Losing weight is really hard - good luck x
Thank you. Just over half a stone gone already with what seemed like the minimum effort. This is definitely the way to go for me. x
Post a Comment