This is the last Christmas card I stitched and was for my friend Em, who definitely deserves a stitched card. She bought me a stunning lamp for Christmas, one of those with a pretend flame made out of fabric. All I got her was a Laura Ashley mug. Guilty!
Also here is a update of my Long Winter’s Nap socking.
The first page is nearly finished and I’ve had a ball doing it. There is a lot of boring beard to do on the next page down but I loved that the first page had his face on it.
Been feeling a bit down lately. I think my depression is rearing its ugly head again. All I want to do is stay at home and hide, so I bought myself some beautiful tulips to try and cheer myself up a bit. I’ve had two days off work and I’m due back tomorrow and I’m absolutely dreading it. No particular reason, I just don’t want to go out. I told my husband on Monday night that I felt content and he was really pleased to hear that, but it was only because I knew that I could hide away for the next two days at home.
Wednesday, 29 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Your Santa is looking fabulous...the face is perfect and it will be worth doing all the boring beard! Hope the tulips cheered you up, their bright colours make me wish Spring was here.
Post a Comment