Sunday, 5 May 2013

Marj's Birthday...

I have known this lady for 29 years - even I didn't think it was that long until I just worked it out.  We used to work together and then she moved back to her native Blackpool and we have kept in touch by letter and the occasional visit ever since.  Today is her birthday and when I saw this chart I just knew I had to make it for her.
I finished it into a little pillow and added lace down one side and beads around the edge.  I really hope she likes it.
This is the card I made for her.  Happy Birthday Marj.

This is the first Bank Holiday weekend I've had off since I started working in the cafe and I was really looking forward to it so I was really pissed off when someone stole my IPhone from work on Friday night.  I accidentally left it in the kitchen, went back for it about an hour later and it was gone.  99% probability that it was a member of the Tesco staff.  Sad but true.  We are claiming for it on the house insurance but we have to pay £200 excess.  Not a happy bunny.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely gift for your friend. So prettily finished too.

That's a bummer about your phone. Makes me so mad when I hear of things like this happening.

Anne said...

Beautiful gifts you've made for your friends!!