Friday, 6 April 2012

Whistle While You Work Cushion...

I am very pleased with the way this one has turned out and it has now taken up residence on the chair in my hall. I love the colours, it was those that made me want to make this cushion, the turquoise and pink are just my thing. I added some real buttons as well as the stitched ones
I hope you all have a lovely Easter. Dave has four days off, I have two - not fair, I am working today until 8 and tomorrow until 6:30, then Sunday and Monday off. Tesco is actually closed on Easter Sunday, what will everyone do? Where will they go? I have visions of people wandering around, confused and glassy-eyed, like zombies bumping into each other! Meanwhile, all us poor buggers who work there will get time to spend at home with their families, does anyone actually ever think of that? Eat loads of chocolate and put your feet up in front of a biblical epic, I'm going to!

1 comment:

Kay said...

I love this. It looks so much better than in the magazine. Well done.