Monday, 23 April 2012

More Finishing...

I've wanted to make a notebook cover for ages and when I found this bird chart in one of my magazines I knew I'd found the one.  Sewing, however, is not my strong suit, I did make a bit of a pigs ear out of sewing it all together.  I misunderstood the instructions and it didn't turn of very well, which I was well disappointed in because I'd bought some gorgeous fabric for it.  I have decided to keep it as it as a reminder and hope next time it will be better!
I also thought I would post a picture of my progress on Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy.  I am making all these fairies to hang all in a  line in my spare room.  After this one I've just got the New Year and Christmas fairy to do.

2 comments:

demeter83 said...

Oh wow, that's incredible, I love the idea of doing a notebook cover!

Kay said...

I love the colours on the thanksgiving harvest fairy.