When she visited my house recently she was really interested in all the crochet I've been doing and said she would really like to have a go, when I saw the Cath Kidston kit I thought it ideal for her. I also made her one of my "famous" cupcake kits and this card...Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Mum's Birthday...
Today is my Mum's birthday. 66th to be precise. Don't worry, she won't read this as she doesn't have a computer, only just learnt to text, in fact. I bought her this...
When she visited my house recently she was really interested in all the crochet I've been doing and said she would really like to have a go, when I saw the Cath Kidston kit I thought it ideal for her. I also made her one of my "famous" cupcake kits and this card...
Happy Birthday Mother!
When she visited my house recently she was really interested in all the crochet I've been doing and said she would really like to have a go, when I saw the Cath Kidston kit I thought it ideal for her. I also made her one of my "famous" cupcake kits and this card...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment