So thrilled was I with these gifts that I have made my sister-in-law Jill, one for her birthday.
Saturday, 7 January 2012
Happy New Year!!!
Albeit a week late! We had a very quiet one, just me and Dave at home, me desperately trying to stay awake until midnight, just managed it. I was at work on New Year's Day, but was sent home after an hour and forty-five minutes because we were so quiet. Still catching up with Christmas stuff and I thought I would share with you the presents I made for the girls, chocolate cupcake kits, they went down very well indeed. I got the idea from here, and they were great fun to make.
Jars from Ikea, ribbon from E-Bay, wooden spoons from Wilkos and the rest of the stuff was in my pantry. Leia thought I had bought them from somewhere and claimed they were "even better" for being home-made! I find it a great compliment when people think my homemade gifts were bought. Emma thought that her Can Can scarf was bought, too.
So thrilled was I with these gifts that I have made my sister-in-law Jill, one for her birthday.
So thrilled was I with these gifts that I have made my sister-in-law Jill, one for her birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment