Thursday, 10 November 2011

Cup Cakes ...

I have just finished and framed Cupcakes from The Historical Sampler Co. I bought this chart specifically for the kitchen as the colours will go perfectly. Dave put it up on the wall yesterday and here is the result. See what I mean about it matching my kitchen? The walls are bright pink!

I was sent home from work today. First day of my period and with it came the monthly ritual of throwing up and this month the added pleasure of diarrhea! Lucky me. As I was walking home I could feel my mouth watering and I was going hot and cold and shaky - a sure sign I was going to be sick again. I was in a blind panic, looking around for somewhere where I could discreetly vomit. Luckily I managed to make it home, just. I'm fed up. It's only half past one and I'm already in my pyjamas.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cupcakes is such a fun design.

Poor you, sounds awful, hope you are soon fully recovered.