The second thing is this...
Thursday, 27 October 2011
My Halloween Treats...
I always try to stitch something for Halloween. I LOVE Halloween, it's my favourite time of the year. So many stitchers say the same thing, don't they. Is it something to do with the weather making you more inclined to staying indoors, curled up in front of the telly, stitching. When the weather is hot and sunny you feel obliged to get out there and do something. People look at you strangely if you stay indoors on a hot day, don't they. These are the two little things I have made this year...
The was a freebie from The Primitive Hare and you can find the chart here is you're interested. I finished it as a little cushion with black bobble trim and it is currently sitting on my cooker hood.
The second thing is this...
This was another freebie but for the life of me I can't remember where I found it.
The second thing is this...
Labels:
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
2 super finishes, I just finished the Primitive Hare one but can't show it yet as it was the monthly challenge piece on the needle craft haven forum.
LOVE that PH finish...adorable! And thanks for the link :)
Post a Comment