My gorgeous little blue budgie, Harry, died in the early hours of this morning. I already miss him terribly. It is strange not to have him chirping away in the corner of the room or listening to him bang and clatter about his cage as he rearranges his toys. I had him sat on my knee as he went. I spoke to him and stroked him and told him it was OK to go and I was here with him. One final stretch as if he was going to fly and he was gone.
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
Bye Bye Harry...
My gorgeous little blue budgie, Harry, died in the early hours of this morning. I already miss him terribly. It is strange not to have him chirping away in the corner of the room or listening to him bang and clatter about his cage as he rearranges his toys. I had him sat on my knee as he went. I spoke to him and stroked him and told him it was OK to go and I was here with him. One final stretch as if he was going to fly and he was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment