Monday, 4 July 2011

HAPPY 4th JULY...

I would like to wish a very happy 4th of July to all you who celebrate it. This date is also a day for my family to celebrate as today is my parents-in-law's 58th, yes 58th, wedding anniversary. A very happy anniversary to Ray and Betty! Here's the card I made them:- They are the only people I ever make anniversary cards for, because, well I think they deserve it, don't you?

I've also been busy making more crochet squares:- No. 23 No. 24 No. 25


No. 26

Still off work sick, pathetic isn't it? I actually told Dave how I feel when I'm at my lowest. I've been putting it off because I didn't want him to think he's married to a crazy woman, but my doctor advised me to talk to him, so I did. It took me all weekend to work up the courage to tell him and I finally managed it at 7 o'clock yesterday evening. How do I feel at my lowest ebb? Despair, complete and utter despair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it can be harder to talk to those closer to us than anyone else, hope it has helped talking to him