Friday, 3 June 2011

Margaret's Birthday Card...

One of my work colleagues, Margaret, had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and I'm only just getting round to posting a photo of the card I made her. She asked me where I had bought it! I always take that as a compliment. While I'm here I thought I would share with you my progress on the "big" project I'm doing at the moment. It's Maia's "Ninth and Hudson". It's a New York scene but not too New Yorky if you see what I mean. I'm doing it as a reminder of our honeymoon there. Please excuse the creases!I'm off work at the moment, I've been signed off with anxiety and depression. I've suffered for years but never had time off work even though my doctor strongly recommended it on several occasions, but this time I feel I need it. I went into our town yesterday, on my own, to pay some cheques into the bank for Dave and I had a panic attack. I stood there in the bank breathing really heavily and people were looking at me. I think they probably thought "Fat bird, can't stand the heat!" As long as I'm home I'm OK. I've knitted a little baby hat to sell on Etsy, well, hopefully sell on Etsy and I've also started a pair of bootees. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

staci said...

That is a darling card for your friend's bday...I'm sure it helped make her day special!