I've felt like crap all day today. Firstly I had the most incredible headache this morning that lasted for about three hours, even with Nurofen Plus, and was so bad it made me cry. I didn't know what to do with myself, I couldn't sit still but I couldn't walk about either. I don't know whether it was the weather that caused it, because I do suffer from headaches when there is a storm brewing but never like this one. I also started this morning and with that came the usual first day throwing up and diarrhea - nice! I've felt really sorry for myself and have done nothing all day until an hour ago when I did my crochet. Feeling OK now but I feel like I've been run over by a bus!
Wednesday, 22 June 2011
Crochet Square No. 21...
I've felt like crap all day today. Firstly I had the most incredible headache this morning that lasted for about three hours, even with Nurofen Plus, and was so bad it made me cry. I didn't know what to do with myself, I couldn't sit still but I couldn't walk about either. I don't know whether it was the weather that caused it, because I do suffer from headaches when there is a storm brewing but never like this one. I also started this morning and with that came the usual first day throwing up and diarrhea - nice! I've felt really sorry for myself and have done nothing all day until an hour ago when I did my crochet. Feeling OK now but I feel like I've been run over by a bus!
Labels:
Crochet Throw,
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment