Feeling little pathetic at the moment. I've sprained my ankle. I fell down a pothole in Tesco car park on my home from work on Thursday evening. It was extremely painful when I put my foot on the floor on Friday morning so I made a appointment at the doctors. She told me I'd sprained it and needed to rest for about four days, "But I work in a cafe!" "Not for the next four days you don't". So she signed me off work. Every cloud ...
Monday, 16 May 2011
Jack's Slipover...
One day the week before last Dave wanted to wander round a guitar shop, I was bored... so very bored... so I went to look around the shops nearby. Luckily there was a fantastic wool shop next door. Once in I had to buy something, something for the newest addition to the family, my little Jack Jack. Anyway, a week later, here it is:-
Knitted in Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo yarn which was a joy to knit with. I'm really pleased with the result. Beats looking a guitars anyway...
Feeling little pathetic at the moment. I've sprained my ankle. I fell down a pothole in Tesco car park on my home from work on Thursday evening. It was extremely painful when I put my foot on the floor on Friday morning so I made a appointment at the doctors. She told me I'd sprained it and needed to rest for about four days, "But I work in a cafe!" "Not for the next four days you don't". So she signed me off work. Every cloud ...
Feeling little pathetic at the moment. I've sprained my ankle. I fell down a pothole in Tesco car park on my home from work on Thursday evening. It was extremely painful when I put my foot on the floor on Friday morning so I made a appointment at the doctors. She told me I'd sprained it and needed to rest for about four days, "But I work in a cafe!" "Not for the next four days you don't". So she signed me off work. Every cloud ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Awww, that is so cute!
Gorgeous!
Hope your ankle heals fast, sounds real painful, shame you have to sit and knit and craft LOL
Post a Comment