Thursday, 13 January 2011

ABC of me...

I have seen this on a few blogs now and I find sort of thing fascinating, that's the nosy-parker in me!

A - Age: 45
B - Bed Size: Double
C - Chore You Hate: Grocery shopping and putting it away
D - Dogs Name: Don't have a dog
E - Essential Start of the Day Item: Coffee!
F - Favourite Colour: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'2"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job: Work in Tesco cafe (oh the glamour!)
K - Kids: None personally but do have two step-daughters
L - Living Arrangements: Own home, just me and my husband now
M - Music You Love: Changes all the time, really into Adele and Plan B at the moment
N - Nicknames: Jules
O - Overnight Hospital Stay: Two nights when I had my tonsils out
P - Pet Peeve: Rude people
Q - Quote from a Movie: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
R - Right handed or Left: Right handed
S - Siblings: One sister and one brother, both a lot younger
T - Time you wake up: Depends what time I'm at work but if left to my own devices, about 8-ish
U - Underwear: M & S on a good day, supermarket's own on the others!
V - Vegetables you dislike: Celery
W - Workout Style: Sorry, don't understand the question
X - X-Rays You've Had: Dental and one on my hip years ago
Y - Yummy Food You Make: I'm famous for my Chicken Tikka Masala and becoming a dab hand at baking too
Z - The Best Place to Visit - New York

No comments: