It's back. That big, horrible black worm that I've been fighting to keep out of my head for weeks now is back. That worm that has eventually gotten a hold, and is sitting there, in the middle of my brain, feeding on all my insecurities, growing fat on my paranoia's is back. Every negative thought is making him hang on even tighter so eventually I can fight him no more and give into him ... DEPRESSION! It's back...
I went to the doctors yesterday and between sobbing asked to be put back on the anti-depressants. The doctor, a twelve-year old boy, but very nice, agreed that I needed something.
Thursday, 15 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
A horrible thing to endure, been there and still it rears its ugly head when you least expect it - well it does for me!
Sending you lots of happy, positive thoughts, and remember, tomorrow is another new day and today is gone forever.
I hope you manage to find some relaxation and crafting time for yourself adn it helps
Post a Comment