Day off work today and I went to the doctors for the results of my blood tests. Blood pressure is still up so I'm on tablets for that now and it turns out I'm anemic which explains why I've been feeling like crap for the past couple of weeks. I just thought that it was the new job knackering me out which was a bit scary because I was starting to think that I wouldn't be able to cope with it, so I've got iron tablets to take too! The doctor also said she might be able to do something about my heavy periods so that will be good. Still off the anti-depressants, felt like I needed them last week but I'm going to persevere for the time being. God! I'm falling apart!
When I got home I did some ironing and tidying up. It wasn't
all work though ...
There's marshmallows under that there cream!
I joined Craftbubble today as I was looking for a chart of a fireman or fire engine and I was very impressed. Within hours a very nice lady had e-mailed me a chart of a fire engine which is perfect for what I want. It seems like a great place to go, everyone seems very friendly and if you're looking for something or want to know how to do anything it's a great place to start.
Thought I would post a progress picture of my BIG project, New York Taxi. Here it is...

No comments:
Post a Comment