First finished project was Jill's birthday present. Thought that a hand-made gift would be a good idea considering the lack of funds and more time on my hands - it seemed to make sense. As she is a total cat-obsessive I naturally went for a Margaret Sherry design.

Next to be finished was Dave's Valentine's Card which was a freebie from Passione Ricamo.
Next up was Esme's birthday card, from Cross Stitch Card Shop which I stitched on 28 ct Jazlyn from Silkweaver in Baby Blue stiched in DMC threads and Kreinik blending filament.
Next up was Esme's birthday card, from Cross Stitch Card Shop which I stitched on 28 ct Jazlyn from Silkweaver in Baby Blue stiched in DMC threads and Kreinik blending filament. 
Then I started to get really creative and stitched this ornament for Dave's Valentine's Day gift. This was another freebie from The Chocolate Cat stitched on natural evenweave in DMC N0. 498.


Shazza's birthday card was a bit of an afterthought, was going to buy her one but she said she would pop round and so I experimented with my new magnifier and stitched her this one over one.









No comments:
Post a Comment